Monday, May 26, 2014

A survival journey of Noah day 2

Entry date unknown, year 1789, Month March I think, day unknown.
 It's the end of the second day and I am struggling with everything that I come across with. I still do not know who I am, where I am from, the day or month.
Somehow I remember the year. Today I walked a lot trying to find some food or water, I was lucky to find some fresh water that I could drink. Now i don't have to drink only coconut water. I am hungry and still haven't found any food for today. After walking around, I found out that I was on a Island, full of beautiful mountains and beautiful views. It's seems that it has never been touch by humans.
The rivers are crystal clear. I have built a little shelter near the river where I will try fish there. While I was walking though the Island I have found odd objects of stone in a non natural design. I kept some with me so I can look at them.
Collected wood for the night and some for my shelter. I have finished for the day and will make a fire to keep me comfortable during the night. The night sky is beautiful and so clear, I can see the stars so perfectly.
I think I heard something.....

No comments: